Re: [visad] HDF-EOS and Java

Dear Mr/Madam,

I finally succeed on compiling VisAD library. I'm using it to read MODIS
files, but actually I cannot get the data...
I'm trying this:

[...]
HdfeosForm eos_form = new HdfeosForm();
DataImpl data = eos_form.open(input_file);
[...]

I can "see" the data in a vector field named "FloatRange" for each of the
file parameters, but I cannot access to them.  How can I get the data? Is
there any other possibility to open the file and read the data using VisAD?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you in advanced.

Sincerely,