[visad] HDF-EOS and Java

Dear Mr/Madam,

I am working with HDF-EOS data in Java using UNIX. I downloaded the VisAD
library and I followed the steps as mentioned on "Building Native Code for
the HDF-EOS and HDF-5 File Adapters" [
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/visad-docs/README_native.html], but when I type
"make all" on the terminal I get this error:

HdfeosLib.java
make: HdfeosLib.java: Command not found
make: *** [HdfeosLib.class] Error 127

I am not sure but I guess it becomes since I do not have the "NASA/Hughes'
HDF-EOS C file interface code", but the webs (found at the README.hdfeos
file) that explains where to obtain it are no working any longer, so I do
not know what I should do to get the HDF-EOS library work.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Juanjo González