If and how to control the margin between canvas and plot borders

Hi,

if a similar message from me is always on the list then it is a mistake, but as I can't see it, I will ask this question a second time. For my current project I have to compose pictures from different plots to generate a video from them. The off screen rendering works fine. The only problem is that the images from the off screen displays have a large empty border around the plots. So the question is, how can I reduce this border programmatically?

Olav

PS: I suggest to repackage the Javadoc jar file. I have noticed the email from tom that there is a new build of VisAD. The size of the docs jar file is far to high. It contains the documentation twice under a folder called docs. One time as the documentation itself ordered into different sub folders and the second time as a jar file of these folders.