Re: Help: Transparency problems. Holes in the surface! Is this a known problem and how to fix it?

Hello Bill and Eric,

Thank you both for your feedback. Given that I am
commited to using Visad right now for our project
-since it has nice looking contours and I don't want
to have to reinvent it in Java3D I think I will
abandon using transparency and go with contours. This
in a way provides the transparency that I want without
the complications.

Thank you both again.

Regards,

Surekha