Re: Axis Title Problem

Hi Don,

Thanks for your response.  I'll keep an eye out for the vertical labels.

You had me going for a second with the source of the change. ;-)

David

Don Murray wrote:

> Oops
>
> Don Murray wrote:
> > I can see that this would happen and is related to the change you
> > made below.
>
> Should be "the change you referenced below".  I made the change. ;-)

> Don Murray                               UCAR Unidata Program
> dmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                        P.O. Box 3000
> (303) 497-8628                              Boulder, CO 80307
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm

\   David Papurt                |   Tel: (617) 868-3765    /
/   dpapurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |   Fax: (617) 864-5159    \
/   http://www.enterprise-link.com/                        \