Sudden display movements

Hi all,

I just install one of the applications I developed using VisAD on my Laptop
and I am getting some weird mouse-display interaction behaviors, both with
my touch pad and my USB mouse.

When I left-click over the display and move the mouse, instead of the usual
slow diplay motions I got huge displacements, in occasions a slight movement
to the right make the display disappear from the canvas area.

Has anyone else observed this behavior.  I have the latest VisAD (jar)
version installed.

Are there any parameters I can change to control the displacement magnitude.

Thanks,

Ricardo