RE: Sudden display movements

I get the impression that in some cases the scaling of mouse delta from
window coordinates to user coordinates might be scaled twice in some cases.
I say this because I think when I have data with smaller value ranges (say
680-684)and the problem occurs, the mouse movements are amplified but not so
that I lose my plot.  But with value ranges of 1000-4000 I almost always
lose the plot entirely.

The problem happens a lot, but I find it very hard to reproduce so I haven't
been able to verify my thoughts above.

Ian Graham