Re: Sudden display movements

Hi Ricardo, Andres and Ian,

This is a hard problem, because I have never seen it and
cannot make it happen on any of my machines. However, I
have an idea about how to fix it. This possible fix is in
the various jar files, and the MouseHelper.java file, in:

  ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/untested/

Please let me know whether this solves your problem.