Re: Color Gridded3DSets

Hi,
I thought I had solved the problem but i dont seem to get the colors. I mean
I can see the Gridded3DSet changes color to some grey color but not to red,
green or blue. I have also added the scalarmaps:
 display.addMap(new ScalarMap(r, Display.Red));
 display.addMap(new ScalarMap(g, Display.Green));
 display.addMap(new ScalarMap(b, Display.Blue));
> I solved it by doing the following:
>
> Data[] trial = {new Gridded3DSet(xyz_right, samples1,6),
>          new Real(r,1),
>          new Real(g,0),
>          new Real(b,0)};
>   TupleIface trialtuple = new Tuple(right_tuple,trial);
> image_sequence_right.setSample(i,trialtuple);

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Jay