Re: Color Gridded3DSets

Hi,
> You could construct a FieldImpl with MathType:
>
>   (index -> (Set(x, y, z), r, g, b))
>
> Note that (Set(x, y, z), r, g, b) is a Tuple whose
> first component is a Set, and whose 2nd, 3rd and 4th
> components are Reals.

I have generated the following Tuple and FieldImpl:

 TupleType right_tuple = new TupleType(new MathType[] {new
SetType(xyz_right),r,g,b});
 FunctionType time_samples_right = new FunctionType(time_type,right_tuple);
FieldImpl image_sequence_right = new FieldImpl(time_samples_right,
time_set);

How do I set the samples values for r,g and b? I am currently just setting
the Gridded3DSet value using:
gsp_right[i] = new Gridded3DSet(xyz_right, samples1,6);
image_sequence_right.setSample(i,gsp_right[i]);

Thanks,
Jay