Re: DisplayEvent not emulating central click

Thanks for the clarification, Bill.

I wanted to let you know that I'm using a Logitech mouse with a 'roller'
that also apparently doubles as a 'middle button'.  When I try to use
that button, I get the same effect you observed:  text of coordinates
show in the upper left corner, but I cannot roam the cursor around.
Also, the cursor appears in the previous location, the events are for the CENTER button, and the CTRL keydown shows up as 'true'.

Just holding the left and right buttons, though, things are "normal" --
text and roaming work...events are for RIGHT and LEFT buttons (no CENTER).

I installed the latest update to the Logitech driver and got the same results.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison