Thanks for that. You were right. I had checked my path, and couldn't see
"JavaSoft" anywhere in it. However, I did some reorganization on my
filesystem before the holidays, so perhaps it was a link, or whatever the
Windows equivalent of a UNIX link is called. In any case, the problem was
resolved by explicitly specifying the path for java, to use the one
supplied with your installer, and it all works now. Now if only I could get
it working on Linux as easily... :) That's another day's work.
Thanks again Tom, and happy new year to all you VisADders.
At 12:37 PM 1/2/2003, Tom Whittaker wrote:
One of the error messages you sent along contains a reference to
"C:\Program Files\JavaSoft\...". Unless you actually installed
everything in that directory, there should _never_ be a reference to that
when running your jython scripts. The start-up batch files (jy.bat, for
example) should always (and _only_) point to the 'jre' sub-directory
within the install directory.
PhD, Computational Biologist,
Harvard Medical School BCMP/SGM-322, 250 Longwood Ave, Boston MA 02115, USA.
Tel: 617-432-3555 Fax: