Re: unix or windows?

Hi Adele,

Any OS that supports Java 2 and Java3D will work. Sun
supplies these for Windows, Solaris and Linux (I guess
the Linux Java3D comes from Blackdown). If there are no
other factors, I'd probably pick Linux. I think the fastest
Java implementation is supposed to be the one from IBM for
Linux.

I suspect others on this list know more than I do about
these matters, so hopefully you'll here from them.