20000811: VisAD and Linux

Hi-

We are having some problems with the latest release of
visad.jar (Wed Aug  9 12:57:31 CDT 2000) on Linux.  If
we click in any VisAD display window, the program crashes
with a sigseg violation.  The specifics of our installation
are:

jdk1.2.2 from Blackdown
java3d1_1_3

If we use a previous visad.jar (Fri Jul 21 10:38:54 CDT 2000)
we do not have this problem.

Has anyone else running Linux and the latest visad.jar file
run into problems?  Could someone running Linux try downloading
visad.jar and the examples and test this out for us?

Thanks.

Don
Unidata WWW Server               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/
McIDAS Demonstration Machine  http://mcdemo.unidata.ucar.edu/