Re: [thredds] data won't return from

Hey Sean,
Thanks for getting back to me.  I was still getting the same symptoms
earlier today.  Did it work on second inquiry for you?

I did make a change to that last file so the dim's match up with previous.
After I did that, checked again to make sure that wasn't causing the
problem.  Seems i still am getting the same IndexError i was getting, so
this (as you mentioned) is not the root of the problem.