Re: [thredds] data won't return from

Greetings Spicer,

It looks like you have solved the issue? I was having problems the other
day as well. I downloaded the files locally to see if I could reproduce the
issue, and I am unable to do so now. However, I do see something that might
cause an issue down the road. The dimension order on some of the variables
in the latest file does not match what is in other files. For example, if
we compare the latest file:

https://chldata.erdc.dren.mil/thredds/dodsC/frf/geomorphology/DEMs/surveyDEM/FRF_20200110_1180_FRF_NAVD88_LARC_GPS_UTC_v20200113_grid_latlon.nc.dds

with next latest file:

https://chldata.erdc.dren.mil/thredds/dodsC/frf/geomorphology/DEMs/surveyDEM/FRF_20191206_1179_FRF_NAVD88_LARC_GPS_UTC_v20191209_grid_latlon.nc.dds

The dimensionality of latitude, longitude, northing, and easting switch
from (xFRF, yFRF) (20191206) to (yFRF, xFRF) (20200113).Might not be a big
issue overall since the use of an NcML file on the server (as opposed to
NcML directly in the catalog) uses the first file of the aggregation as
template.

Cheers,

Sean