Re: [thredds] Help with error

  • To: Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Help with error
  • From: tom cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:02:01 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
Thanks Julien! I'll update my docker-compose settings.
Tom