Re: [thredds] Help with error

Hi,

Assuming these problems are rooted in OOMEs and you are using the TDS
Docker container (https://github.com/Unidata/thredds-docker), via
docker-compose you can augment Java heap size via compose.env

Specifically, you can try to augment THREDDS_XMX_SIZE. For example,

THREDDS_XMX_SIZE=6G

I hope that helps.