Re: [thredds] Help with error

  • To: Robert Casey <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Help with error
  • From: tom cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 12:00:00 -0800
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
Thanks Rob, I've been having some hassles working with tomcat, nginx,
docker and and the ufw python firewall thing that ships with CentOS. A
blocked port could certainly be a possibility and I'll start there with my
troubleshooting.
Tom