Re: [thredds] WMS Endpoints break when adding security requirements

  • To: Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] WMS Endpoints break when adding security requirements
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:27:09 -0700
Greetings Roy,

Has anyone touched base with you regarding this? I'm not sure what the
ncWMS server does with headers, so it's hard for me to diagnose what could
be going on here. The only suggestion I would have it to reach out to the
team at Reading to see if they have any ideas:

https://github.com/Reading-eScience-Centre/ncwms

Cheers,

Sean