Re: [thredds] WMS Endpoints break when adding security requirements

More on this.  While the GetCapablities request fails,  an actual data request
works,  such as:

http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/wms/satellite/MUR41/ssta/1day?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT=true&LAYERS=analysed_sst&CRS=CRS:84&BBOX=144.19169464111326,13.104493835908743,145.3583053588867,13.795008606858243&WIDTH=1699&HEIGHT=1034&TIME=2018-01-29T09:00:00Z&STYLES=boxfill/rainbow&NUMCOLORBANDS=256&COLORSCALERANGE=301.06262,301.447024&ABOVEMAXCOLOR=extend&BELOWMINCOLOR=extend

Interesting the WCS GetCapabilites works.   But as I said,  there are
interactions here with a lot of things and it more than I know.

-Roy