[thredds] WMS Endpoints break when adding security requirements

Hi All:

The WMS endpoints in our TDS were all working fine, until based on a security
audit we had to add some things to our Apache configuration.  So for example we
have to completely block displaying the contents of directories,  so "Options"
can not have "Indexes" or "Multiview" and also we need things like:

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
   Header set X-Content-Type-Options nosniff
   Header set X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"
</IfModule>

With this changes all of the other services work fine,  but the WMS endpoints
(all that I have tried), fail.  These security changes to Apache are the only
things that have changed - none of the TDS related files or settings have been
altered, see for example:

http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/Satellite/MUR41/catalog.html?dataset=satellite/MUR41/ssta/1day

http://oceanwatch.pfeg.noaa.gov/thredds/Satellite/MUR41/catalog.html?dataset=satellite/MUR41/ssta/mday

Clearly there is some interaction here between the Apache server and the WMS
service,  but is beyond what I know.

Thanks for any help.

-Roy

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst