Re: [thredds] Requesting WMS Capabilities document gives 500 Internal Server Error

  • To: Egil Støren <egil.storen@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Requesting WMS Capabilities document gives 500 Internal Server Error
  • From: Marcos Hermida <mhermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:40:56 -0600
Ok Egil,

It looks like it has problems to validate the wmsConfig.xml, that uses an external dtd ( http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/schemas/thredds/dtd/ncwms/wmsConfig.dtd) I'm attaching a wmsConfig.xml that has an internal dtd. Could you try to use this one? (By default wmsConfig.xml lives in the $TOMCAT_HOME/content/thredds directory)

Cheers!