Re: [thredds] vertical coordinate

Thanks for the reply Robb.  I misunderstood how the query worked.  I thought
I could specify the variable and a height and a file would be created.  I am
new to this stuff, thanks for your help.  If I need wind in the u and v
directions at various heights (10, 20, 30, 40...1000m) is that possible? I
guess I need to know what data is available with what product.  Should I
check the model descriptions for that information?  Thanks again.

# ===================
Kyle Shannon
Physical Science Technician
RMRS Fire Sciences Lab