Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] [External] Re: NOAAport/SBN outage as of 13:30Z

  • To: "Herzmann, Daryl E [AGRON]" <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] [External] Re: NOAAport/SBN outage as of 13:30Z
  • From: "Sebenste, Gilbert" <sebensteg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 15:18:33 +0000
Because that shouldn't be the LDM's issue. If the NWS is inconsistent sending
out products, that should be on them to fix, not Stonie or anyone else.
In either case, what is the issue? Again, Stonie showed that the duplication of
products were stopped...so the LDM is, in fact, doing what you want.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
Meteorology Support Analyst