Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] [External] Re: NOAAport/SBN outage as of 13:30Z

  • To: "Herzmann, Daryl E [AGRON]" <akrherz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] [External] Re: NOAAport/SBN outage as of 13:30Z
  • From: Stonie Cooper <cooper@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 10:06:25 -0500
I'd also like to see the ICD that says there is supposed to be a space
after the artificially applied sequence number.  I can relate equal numbers
of met data users that complain about the existence or absence of this
particular Alden artifact, when in the end, just make your decoder
resilient to accept either.
* Stonie Cooper                             UCAR Unidata Program *
* Software Engineer III                            P.O. Box 3000 *
* cooper@xxxxxxxx                              Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service               http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/ *