From: John 'JT' Lamb <bigbearjt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 3:44 PM
To: Sebenste, Gilbert <sebensteg@xxxxxxx>; Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>;
NOAAPORT <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; LDM <ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [External] Re: NOAAPort/SBN Satellite Transition

Greetings!

So, I'm a disabled amateur meteorologist who would like to pull the
NOAAPort/SBN feed down to my home. I have a dish, LNB and a dedicated server
ready for it, but the price of the Novra S300N is out of my budget unless I
punt it into 2024 or 2025. I've had up to 300 level classes in meteorology but
my skills are getting rusty and I'd prefer to have my own data feed so I can
flag the products I want and build a video wall.

Are there other good receivers out on the market that will work for this
without the premium price of the Novra?

John Lamb - N9KDK

Champlin, MN (not sure about this new 121 location, glares at neighbor's tree)