Re: [noaaport] EXTERNAL: Re: [ldm-users] LDM crashed this morning on satelliteingesters

Steve and Co.,

We here at JSC have both a 6.6.5 and a 6.11.6 installation.  The 6.11.6 went
down (no core, sorry) and the 6.6.5 stayed up (in spite of massive amounts of
'Gap in SBN' messages that we get routinely on that system).  The errors that
were reported on missing parameters have been happening here for several weeks
if not longer, but I hadn't had the time to try to figure out why.  Those
errors were reported here when our LDM failed as well.

Brice

Brice Biggerstaff
Johnson Space Center
Weather Decision Support System