Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] LDM crashed this morning on satelliteingesters

  • To: "Patrick L. Francis" <wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] LDM crashed this morning on satelliteingesters
  • From: Steven Emmerson <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:50:32 -0700
Patrick,

What would help is a stack trace of the core file of the crashed program. I
try to install the LDM systems here with support for debugging. The one
that crashed here has debugging enabled but the LDM user had a core file
size limit of 0 -- so no core file was produced (I've since corrected that
situation).

If anyone out there has a stack trace of the core file produced by the
crash, then  please send it to me.

--Steve

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Patrick L. Francis
<wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>    Interestingly, our Solaris ingest systems were unaffected -- probably
> due to a different layout of the program's memory.
>
> steve... if it might help both my systems are debian

  • Search the noaaport archives: