Re: [noaaport] [ldm-users] LDM crashed this morning on satellite ingesters

NOAAPORT Users,

The same thing happen here at the Unidata Program Center on our Linux
system running LDM 6.11.4 -- although it was one second later at
2014-02-25T15:41:55 UTC and the program that crashed was
noaaportIngester(1) rather than readnoaaport(1).

I suspect the problem lies in the GRIB2 library, which is used by both
programs. I'll be investigating.

Interestingly, our Solaris ingest systems were unaffected -- probably due
to a different layout of the program's memory.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson
LDM Developer