Re: [netcdf-java] Setting proxy host and port in matlab when using MexCDF

  • To: Ethan Davis <edavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdf-java] Setting proxy host and port in matlab when using MexCDF
  • From: Favio Medrano <hmedrano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 12:15:16 -0700
Thanks for the reply.

Yes Ethan I already tried setting those properties in the code, those
exact two lines that you suggest:

System.setProperty('http.proxyHost','http://hmedrano:myspass@proxy.server');
System.setProperty('http.proxyPort','3128');

 but still with no success, I'm using the SNCTools for matlab, and i put
this code inside the nc_info_java.m,
maybe I'm not setting this properties in the right place.

Regards
FavioM