[netcdf-java] Setting proxy host and port in matlab when using MexCDF

Hello all

I have a problem working with my opendap server, when working inside the
proxy server, it simply doesnt work, I read already the thread:

Re: setting proxy host and port in matlab/java
That discusses this:

> Hi all:
>
> According to nick.bower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, setting the following
> System properties (eg on the java command line) will allow a proxy to
> work:
>
> String proxyHost = System.getProperty("http.proxyHost");
> String proxyPort = System.getProperty("http.proxyPort");
> if ((proxyHost != null) && (proxyPort != null)) {
> _client.getHostConfiguration().setProxy(proxyHost,
> Integer.parseInt(proxyPort));
>
> the above lines of code are in ucar.nc2.util.net.HttpClientManager
> which
> is our interface to org.apache.commons.httpclient, used by the
> DConnect2
> opendap client.
>
> I havent made this work myself, although nick said it worked for him.
> Since you are having trouble with those settings, I am cc'ing him in
> case he can help.

My question is, where can i put this commands in order to make my
proxyhost to work with the snctools?

I tried putting this commands in the file nc_info_java.m of the snctools
with my proxy host and port, but still it didn't work.

this is the error that i get:

??? Error using ==> nc_info_java at 36
Could not open
'http://my.server.mx:8080/thredds/dodsC/opanatl3_full/opanatl3_full__1965--2006'
 as
either a local file, a regular URL, or as a DODS URL.

Any work arounds for this, i would really apreciate it!.

Thank you!
FavioM