Re: [netcdf-java] Setting proxy host and port in matlab when using MexCDF

Hi Favio,

The code quoted below is already in the netCDF-Java library. All you
should have to do is set the Java system properties that the code quoted
below is using, i.e., "http.proxyHost" and "http.proxyPort".

Try adding the following to your code:

System.setProperty( "http.proxyHost", "<yourHttpProxyHost>");
System.setProperty( "http.proxyPort", "<your HttpProxyPort>");

replacing the angle bracketed text with the appropriate host and port
information for your proxy.

I'm not that familiar with Matlab so others may be able to chime in with
other suggestions.

Hope that helps,

Ethan