Re: [ldm-users] [External] Re: GOES 16 Full Disk change

  • To: Daniel Vietor - NOAA Affiliate <dan.vietor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [External] Re: GOES 16 Full Disk change
  • From: Mike Zuranski <mzuranski@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 10:23:14 -0600
Hi Dan,

All indications I've seen indicate these are permanent changes.

I should also clarify that this is only for NOAAPort/SBN tiles.  Full-Disk
data that transmits via GRB will still be both hemispheres.  For McIDAS-X
and IDV users, Unidata makes the GRB imagery available over the ADDE
EAST/EASTALL and WEST/WESTALL feeds.

-Mike

*Mike Zuranski*
Data Engineer II