[ldm-users] ldm docker: volume setup

Hi,

I am just resetting up the LDM service on gcoos2.tamu.edu
<http://gcoos2.tamu.edu/>
Could you please help me on
1. Notice the upstream server to accept my request ?
    I have three servers that are other than idd.unidata.ucar.edu
<http://idd.unidata.ucar.edu/>, which is
        a. big bird.tamu.edu
        b. coriolis.met.tamu.edu
        c. ldm.tamu.edu

2. A question on LDM docker.
    In the past, when I installed the LDM server, it is “suggested” and
“required” that to create a user, said “ldm”.
    Is this also necessary to have in the ldm-docker, too? Or I can just assign
a user for this (saying the default 1000:1000).

Thank You,
Chuan-Yuan Hsu
{‘Title’ : ‘Postdoctoral Research Associate’,
 ‘Organization’ : ‘ Department of Oceanography, Texas A&M University’,
 ‘Organization’ : ‘Gulf of Mexico Coastal Ocean Observing System, GCOOS’,
 ‘Office’ : ‘979-845-3956’,
 ‘Mobile’ : ‘734-926-5394’
 ‘Web’ : 'http://gcoos.org’}

  • Search the ldm-users archives: