Re: [ldm-users] ldm docker: volume setup

  • To: Chuan-Yuan Hsu <chsu1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] ldm docker: volume setup
  • From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate <gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 07:28:50 -0500
None of those servers exist anymore. Also, ATMO is not serving data from
their LDM instance, if I understand things correctly. There are others on
this list who can help provide a data feed. My apologies that ldm.tamu.edu
and bigbird are gone, but their fate was sealed when I left A&M over 7
years ago.

Gerry

--
Gerry Creager