Re: [ldm-users] ldm docker: volume setup

  • To: Chuan-Yuan Hsu <chsu1@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] ldm docker: volume setup
  • From: Julien Chastang <chastang@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 21:03:41 -0700
Apologies for the very delayed response. I just saw this email now.

> Is this also necessary to have in the ldm-docker, too?

If I understand your question correctly, in short no. There is an LDM user
inside the container that has been set up on your behalf, but that is not
something you need to worry about. As long as you have access to a standard
Docker installation, you should be good to go.