Re: [ldm-users] upstream peers needed :)

Point taken, and thanks. I've been head-down in the "new" job for too long,
and someone else here handles the LDM work for the most part. That said, I
doubt a gig will choke anytime real soon, regardless of how much we ask the
TOC to add data.

gerry

--
Gerry Creager