[ldm-users] upstream peers needed :)

We've brought servers online in Albany, NY, Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles,
each a gigabit dedicated circuit.  There are plans for a replacement in
Tampa, and additions in New York City, Atlanta, and Chicago.

We are relying one basically two providers on one host and could use some
upstream host diversity.  We want to carry everything but lightning.

*Can anyone out there in *.edu land lend us a hand?  Or maybe UCAR/UNIDATA
directly?*

(All our servers are connected to each other for redundancy, so two or
three upstream peers would make us rock steady.)

Thanks, Merci.  (Is school back in yet?)   =)
  • Search the ldm-users archives: