[ldm-users] Fwd: 20180108: GOES-16 imagery and products now available in the IDD DIFAX feed

Hi All,

I see that GLM (Geostationary Lightning Mapper) data is on the IDD products
list. Does anyone know if these products are or will also be available from
NOAAPort? And if so, what is the WMO id for them?

Thanks, Amenda Stanley
DSG/ITS/GSD/ESRL/OAR/NOAA