Re: [ldm-users] 20160405: LDM cluster on virtualized servers

Matt,

We're also running LDM on a number of VMs here at ESRL/GSD, including a
pair behind a load balancer for very high availability. We generally put
our ldm queues in tmpfs, and so get excellent throughput and low latency.
One issue we had early on, now resolved, was ensuring that timekeeping on
the VMs was being handled properly.

   Bob L.