Re: [ldm-users] configuration file question

Brendon,

We use this line in our nrpe.cfg

command[check_ldm_running]=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_procr -p rpc.ldmd

If you want to check for pqact or other processes in the same check, just add it to the comma delimited process list.

command[check_ldm_running]=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_procr -p rpc.ldmd,pqact

Ben