[ldm-users] configuration file question

I stupidly let our disk fill up, so when I tried to edit a config file, we
lost it.

However, with LDM still running, it appears to be honoring it.  Is there
any way (using ldmadmin -- or some other means) to get the LDM to cough out
what 'pqact.conf' file it's using so that I can restore it?

I can try to re-build it by hand, but this could be a trial-and-error
process...hoping there's some way I can cheat to get the LDM to cough out
what it has in memory so I can copy/paste that back into the file.

I'd like that to be back in place before I restart the LDM or apply any
patches the Debian server needs...

(Imagine my embarrassment...)

--