From: ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ldm-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Blair Trosper
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 19:19
To: LDM Users
Subject: [ldm-users] configuration file question

I stupidly let our disk fill up, so when I tried to edit a config file, we lost
it.

However, with LDM still running, it appears to be honoring it.  Is there any
way (using ldmadmin -- or some other means) to get the LDM to cough out what
'pqact.conf' file it's using so that I can restore it?

I can try to re-build it by hand, but this could be a trial-and-error
process...hoping there's some way I can cheat to get the LDM to cough out what
it has in memory so I can copy/paste that back into the file.

I'd like that to be back in place before I restart the LDM or apply any patches
the Debian server needs...

(Imagine my embarrassment...)

--