Re: [ldm-users] restarting LDM causes products to stop writing to disk

After reading your previous chain and now this, I have to comment it sounds
un-ldm related. The symptoms sound more selinux-esque ... as if the file
system is full or some other preventative error beyond ldm is preventing
the files from writing.
Just my two cents to hopefully spark someones next idea. If data is logging
it just sounds like an error beyond the daemon.

-Eric