[ldm-users] restarting LDM causes products to stop writing to disk

Starting a new thread for a new problem.

Without touching any of my configuration files, when I start ldmadmin, the
products that previously were writing to disk (after the first time I
started it after installing), they stop writing to disk even though I'm
still receiving them on the network.

(I fired up a third server to test this on, and I'm able to reproduce it on
a different server on different OS on a different network.)

This failure is happening with 6.11.6 on both Debuan 7 and Ubuntu 14...and
for multiple trees (NEXRAD2 and IDS|DDPLUS both stop writing to disk).

I've tried stopping, deleting the queue, making a new queue, and starting
again.  The only thing I can do to get the data flowing again is to cleanly
install LDM.  I'm not sure why this would matter, but there you go.

Adding new things to pqact.conf causes me to see them in "ldmadmin watch",
but not for them to be written to disk.  (The same entries on a 6.8.1
server do get written to disk, even on restart.)

Can anyone suggest a way to diagnose this is going on?  What's so different
between 6.8.1 and 6.11.6 that would cause this to happen?

I'm happy to give someone from UCAR access to our server if you want to
take a look first hand.

--
Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks