Re: [ldm-users] restarting LDM causes products to stop writing to disk

What's more, rtstats shows stats for me, as well:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?NEXRAD2+chicago-il-1.ldm.updraft.us

As of five minutes before this email, we're getting no data written to
disk, but clearly rtstats sees the data coming in from the feed...I'm
puzzled.

--
Blair Trosper
Weather Data / Updraft Networks