Re: [ldm-users] [TAMU-LDM] NOTE: a power outage will shutdown the TAMU LDM cluster, today at 1800 CST

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, donna Cote wrote:

Gilbert, I do apologize. My fellow workers got over-zealous with their "window of opportunity" in relabeling cables, rearranging network switches, and upgrades to the HPC cluster that is in that same building. I think I failed to communicate that what I heard was they were going to do the HPC cluster upgrades only.

Now we (the ldm-users community) will have another outage on Jan 3rd.

Do let me know if there are any continuing problems.

No need to apologize, we had backups...but I wanted to make ssure you knew you were down in case something was wrong, since I was confused.

Take care!

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  ***