Re: [ldm-users] [TAMU-LDM] NOTE: a power outage will shutdown the TAMU LDM cluster, today at 1800 CST

  • To: Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [TAMU-LDM] NOTE: a power outage will shutdown the TAMU LDM cluster, today at 1800 CST
  • From: donna Cote <d-cote@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 10:59:13 -0600
Gilbert, I do apologize. My fellow workers got over-zealous with their "window of opportunity" in relabeling cables, rearranging network switches, and upgrades to the HPC cluster that is in that same building. I think I failed to communicate that what I heard was they were going to do the HPC cluster upgrades only.

Now we (the ldm-users community) will have another outage on Jan 3rd.

Do let me know if there are any continuing problems.

Donna
tamu-ldm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx