Re: [ldm-users] NEXRAD3 Again ... part III

 I received this message this morning:

NOXX10 KWBC  021418
DATA MGT MESSAGE 08-11.01

TO  ALL CUSTOMERS

FROM  RTH WASHINGTON DATA MANAGEMENT

SUBJECT  RADAR DATA

THIS MESSAGE IS TO PROVIDE NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS OF A TEMPORARY TEST
INVOLVING DISTRIBUTION OF RADAR LEVEL III DATA PRODUCTS DURING INTERNAL
AWIPS TESTING AT THE WFO OAX OFFICE. THE TEST HAS STARTED AND IS
EXPECTED TO LAST AT A MINIMUM OF 4-8 WEEKS DURING WHICH AVAILABILITY
OF THE PRODUCTS WILL INCLUDE ALL CURRENT DATA SETS AND A SMALL SUBSET
OF ADDITIONAL DATA PRODUCTS. IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY
QUESTIONS    WE WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO NOTIFY THE AWIPS NCF OR THE TOC
AT YOUR EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY.

NCF  301.713.9344
TOC  301.713.0902

REGARDS
NWSTG/KMC

THIS INFORMATION IS ALSO POSTED ON THE NWS DATA MANAGEMENT
CHANGE NOTICES WEB PAGE. THE URL IS LISTED BELOW.

HTTP/COLON///WWW.NWS.NOAA.GOV/DATAMGMT/NOTICES.SHTML
DATA MANAGEMENT
TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATIONS CENTER
RTH WASHINGTON SENDS
NNNN